These 11 tips will help you make the most of your first AIA Conference on Architecture.
Save up to $200 with early bird and advance rate pricing. Select your events, tours, seminars, and workshops to reserve your seat.
Take advantage of extra discounts
Maximize your budget with these special discounts.
- free conference registration for new AIA members
- 30% off regular rates for young professionals
- $25 student rates
- 50% off regular rates for AIA Emeritus members
- travel discounts including promo codes for airfare, ground transportation, and more
Book in our hotel block
Book your room through AIA Housing. You’ll get the lowest rates at 14 local hotels, plus perks like free in-room Wi-Fi, breakfast, and more.
Take a tour
Go on one (or more!) of 150+ architect-led tours of Las Vegas’ architectural hot spots. Tickets to these expertly curated, one-of-a-kind tours sell out—get yours early.
Earn a year’s worth of continuing ed
Plan well, and you can earn your HSW, ADA, GBCI, RIBA, and AIA LU credits for the year. Saturday is dedicated to continuing education, giving you more time to take in sessions. Programming is popular—register for your sessions when you register for conference.
Secure your sessions (& CE credits)
Follow these simple steps to guarantee your seat:
- Register early for sessions to get your top picks.
- At conference, claim your seat by arriving no later than 15 minutes before the session starts. Give yourself enough time to travel between conference venues so you don’t lose your seat (see next point).
- Want to get into a sold-out seminar? We’ll release unclaimed seats 10 minutes before the seminar begins.
- Get your badge scanned for sessions you attend, and we’ll update your AIA transcript with your CE credits.
If you can only attend one event, make it The Party!, our signature event. We’re hosting it at Brooklyn Bowl, an 80,000-sq. ft. venue that Rolling Stone calls “one of the most incredible places on earth.” There’s also dozens of receptions, happy hours, alumni events, and more.
Explore the Architecture Expo
Don’t miss the Architecture Expo, a two-day, 200,000 sq. ft. materials playground featuring 800 leading building product manufacturers. There’s also live programming, expo credit courses, and dedicated hours to give you ample time to explore.
Why wait until the event begins to start networking? Make new connections now through social media. Use the hashtag #A19Con to connect with other professionals—then connect in real life at A’19 through dozens of events and experiences designed to help you meet your next partner or collaborator.
Get your book(s) signed
Rem Koolhaas, Elizabeth Diller, Thom Mayne, FAIA, Amy Cuddy, and Moshe Safdie, FAIA, have all signed books at the AIA Conference on Architecture. 2019 details coming soon!
Stay an extra day
There’s so much to experience in Las Vegas outside of A’19. Stay an extra day to explore and enjoy the city! No matter your reason, take advantage of AIA Housing hotel rates through Sunday, June 9.