Book a booth
Reserve your booth at A’23!
Take the next step and book your booth at the Architecture Expo June 8-9 at the Moscone Center.
Booth packages for every budget
The Architecture Expo connects your products and materials to the largest, most influential network of architecture professionals designing a better world.
Take your pick from booth packages and upgrades designed to help you network, meet new architects and buyers, showcase your company’s thought leadership, and create relationships that get your products specified across the world.
The standard package (starting at $45/sq. ft.)
- Dedicated non-conflicting expo hours to meet with attendees
- Digital listing (required; upgrades available)
- Four expo badges per 100 sq. ft.
- Unlimited free Expo Passes to share with your customers
- A’23 promotional logos to use on your marketing materials
- Exhibitor resources to help you plan for the upcoming event
- 24-hour security
The premium turnkey package (starting at $8,100)
Includes everything in our standard package, plus:
- Premium position on the expo floor
- 8′ Full-color graphics backwall w/4′ side walls
- Optional company sign included or build into graphic wall creative
- 3 arm lights per 100 sq. ft. w/power
- Tuxedo color carpet
Non-island booths include:
- 8′ high back drape and 3′ side drape
- 7″x44″ identification sign (non-island booths only)
Standard exhibit space rental does not include any furnishings or utilities and is the responsibility of the exhibitor. Optional upgrades for graphics, furnishings, a/v, electrical, and other booth needs will be included in our Exhibitor Service Manual (ESM), which will be available through Freeman, AIA’s Official General Service Provider.
Secure your spot today with a 25% deposit and signed contract!
How do I book a booth?
View the floorplan to view available spaces
Click here to begin the process.
Create an exhibitor account and complete the application.
If you have previously exhibited at the AIA Conference on Architecture, please email us for your “booking code” to help save time during the application process. If this is your first time exhibiting at this show, select continue to begin the process.
Select your booth + digital listing, and submit payment.
Supplement your booth presence by adding on a sponsorship.
Look out for your email confirmation—once your application has been submitted, the primary contact on your application will receive an email with an estimated invoice amount. Please note that your application is pending until you receive a confirmation email.
What are my payment options?
Now available through the online application: VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
Please contact Accounts Receivable for wire transfer information.
Checks should be in U.S. dollars and made payable to Architecture Expo.
Overnight mail delivery
c/o The American Institute of Architects
1800 Washington Blvd
Baltimore, MD 21230
Standard mail delivery
The American Institute of Architects
PO Box 62671
Baltimore, MD 21264-2671
Specifying your booth
All booths—regardless of size—are required to follow these guidelines. If your booth does not meet the specifications, you must submit a rendering of your display to show management for review.
Important information about your booth
To avoid additional costs (i.e. design cost or tear down of an unapproved structure) please obtain written approval before beginning production or construction of your display. For advance approval, or for any other questions regarding booth specifications, email exhibit operations.
Managing your booth
Once you have booked your booth and received your confirmation email, you will have access to the exhibitor portal where you can:
- Update and manage your company booth profile
- Access documents such as the exhibitor service manual, EAC (exhibitor-appointed contractor) designation forms, and exhibitor registration
- Access your account and payment history
Please make sure to have your company e-code, which can be found on your confirmation email, before signing in.