Call for proposals
Speak at A’20
We’re planning an incredible education program for A’20, and we’d love your help. If you’re a subject matter expert with a great concept for an education seminar or workshop, we invite you to submit a proposal.
What to expect
During the first round of review, we’ll evaluate how well proposals reflect emerging trends, new ideas, engaging learning, and knowledge level in support of our curricular framework.
Proposals that advance to the second round will be evaluated for learner outcomes, speaker expertise, attendee value, and 2019 speaker scores, where applicable.
We’ll provide feedback on every proposal, accepted or not, by December 13.
Call for seminars deadlines
- August 5: Call for seminars closes at 11:59pm ET
- September 20: Notification of acceptance into second round
- October 21: Second round detail submissions due
- December 16: Notification of final acceptance
Call for preconference workshops deadlines
- September 27: Call for workshops closes at 11:59 ET
- November 29: Notification of final acceptance
How to submit
Visit these pages to get started.
Interested in becoming a peer reviewer? Learn more >
Questions & technical support
Contact us at email@example.com.
If you need technical support for your submission, please call (410) 638 9239 or (877) 426 6323.