Call for proposals
Speak at A’19
We’re planning an incredible education program for A’19, and we’d love your help. If you’re a subject matter expert with a great concept for an education session, we invite you to submit a proposal.
What to expect
This year, we’re hosting two separate calls for proposals, one for sessions, which closes August 1, and one for workshops, which closes October 30.
During the first round of review, we’ll evaluate how well proposals reflect emerging trends, new ideas, engaging learning, and knowledge level in support of our curricular framework.
Proposals that advance to the second round will be evaluated for learner outcomes, speaker expertise, attendee value, and 2018 speaker scores, where applicable.
We’ll provide feedback on every proposal, accepted or not, by December 3.
Call for session proposals deadlines
- August 1: Call for session proposals closes at 11:59pm ET
- October 2: Notification of acceptance into second round
- October 18: Second round detail submissions due
- December 3: Notification of final acceptance
Call for preconference workshops deadlines
- October 30: Call for workshops closes at 11:59 ET
- November 28: Notification of final acceptance
How to submit
Visit these pages to get started.
Questions & technical support
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need technical support for your submission, please call (410) 638 9239 or (877) 426 6323.