Exhibitor Success Training
Your success & ROI center
All the tools and resources you need to have a great experience at A’19.
Comprehensive exhibitor training
Our goal is to ensure that you have a great experience at A’19 and achieve your business goals! That’s why we partnered with America’s leading trade show productivity expert to offer a comprehensive exhibitor onboarding program.
New content for 2019 is coming soon! In the interim, check out helpful resources below from our 2018 program.
2018 Training Program
Here are the 3 steps to success:
- Complete the five strategic planning exercises (at the recommended time frames)
- Download and use the free tradeshow implementation tools
- View the webinars and read the articles below
Education for first time exhibitors (REQUIRED)
Informa staff and tradeshow productivity expert, Jefferson Davis of Competitive Edge, share important event and attendee information, the “ins and outs” of exhibiting at A’18, and useful knowledge and exhibiting tools and resources critical to your company’s exhibiting success.
A’18 new exhibitor web briefing: How to Have a Positive and Profitable Exhibiting Experience
How to increase booth traffic
Competition for attendees’ time in the expo hall is fierce. The battle is won in the days and weeks leading up to the event. Today, no exhibitor of any size can afford to just show up and hope the right attendees find their exhibit. Effectively pre-marketing your exhibit is a “must do” to build your brand and get your fair share of qualified booth traffic.
Preeminent tradeshow expert, Jefferson Davis of Competitive Edge, walks you through an eight-step pre-show marketing planning process that will put your company “in the mind” and “on the agenda” of enough of the right A’18 attendees.
Improving Visibility & Driving Qualified Booth Traffic: How to Attract Enough of the Right Attendees to Your A’18 Exhibit
Our exhibiting success articles, tools, and strategic planning exercises are loaded with useful information and address the critical topics important to your success as an exhibitor. Share these resources with your entire exhibiting team!
- Planning to Win: Exhibiting by Objectives – How to Set Achievable Exhibiting Goals
- Exhibiting Dollars and Sense – 32 Ways to Save Money
- High-Impact Pre-show Marketing – How to Identify and Attract Enough of the Right Attendees to Your Exhibit
- Staffing for Success – How to Prepare Your Booth Staff for Success
- Closed-Loop Lead Management – How to Capture Higher Quality Leads and Convert More to Sales
- Exhibit Measurement Made Easy – How to Measure Exhibiting Results and Return on Investment
- Glossary of Exhibiting Terms
- 9 Steps to Stand Out and Be Remembered at Your Next Show
- Improving Exhibiting Effectiveness e-book
- 16 Week Tradeshow Planning Tool
- Exhibiting Cost Control Tool
- Exhibit & Financial Performance Metrics Tool
Strategic planning exercises